Saturday, May 15, 2010

Selection Saturday


Remember how awesome Sesame Street was?  I sure do.

I have an incredible amount of respect for Sesame Street.  It taught me about diabetes, about aliens and about Hispanics.  Seriously.  There were no Hispanic people in Prior Lake or Saint Paul, MN.  I would have had no clue they existed, if not for Maria.

All that said, I am totally not above blatantly stealing one of their best bits and using it for my own benefit.




THREE OF THESE THINGS BELONG TOGETHER

Round One:  Wesley Sneijder, Georgios Samaras, Michael Ballack, and Michael Essien (clockwise from top left).

Round Two:  Shunsuke Nakamura, Ashley Cole, Arjen Robben and Maicon (clockwise from top left).

Post your best guesses in the comments section.  Confirmation of your brilliance/stupidity will be provided on Sunday.



6 comments:

  1. Round One: Essien, Samaras and Ballack all play their football in Great Britain

    Round Two: Three players went to better clubs in their last transfer...Maicon from Monaco to Inter, Robben from Madrid pre-perez to Champions League Finals participant and German Champs Bayern Munchen, and Ashley Cole from I-haven't-won-a-trophy-in-6-years Arsenal to soon to be doin the double Chelsea

    bam

    ReplyDelete
  2. also essien ballack and samaras are all center midfielders

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's easy! The hammer, saw and pliers are tools while the shoe is an article of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the first group, the black guy is out because he's black. In the second group, the three non-white people are out because they are not white. Whatchu know bout me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Round One: nix Sneijder cuz he's the only one I would not bone.

    Round Two: lose Nakamura cuz he's the only one I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Round One: Samaras. He is the only forward in the group.

    Round Two: Maicon. All the other players are notable lefties.

    ReplyDelete