Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Michael Jordan

The US 23 Man Roster has been announced.

Goalkeepers

Bald Brad Guzan
Marcus Hananananananaman.
Timmay

Big D

Carlos Black Mouth
Jewnathon Bornstein*
Steed Cherundolo
Jay Hot Demerit
It's All Good, Son
Gooooooooooooch
Pretty Jon Specter


Middle Earth

Alien Head Beasley*
Little Bradley
Ricardo Not Hispanic Clark
Deuce
Landycakes
Maurice Edude
Benny Fail-Haber
Twinky Holden
Joe Say Torres

Up Top

Jozy
BUDDDDDDLE?!?!?
Fast Fuck Findley*
Go-Go-Gomez

The only mistake I made on my predictions list was naming Eddie Johnson over Edson Buddle.  Overall, I'm pretty happy about this team.  My best guess is that we'll line up like this:


Is that what I want out of life?  I'm not sure.  I'll have to think about it.

-ZGS

*Contentious decision.

1 comment:

  1. you have deuce on the wrong side of midfield if he were to play there...

    deuce up top with jozy, holden in on the right, donovan on the left... otherwise I agree

    ReplyDelete