Thursday, June 24, 2010

Man on the Street - Volume 2


Our stalwart reporter, Matt, just sent me an email from what I can only assume is Zimbabwe (wherever that is).

MAN ON THE STREET - VOLUME 2



I won't even begin to describe the match to you as I'm sure you'll do a better job.  I'm very interested to hear opinions on some of Bradley's questionable decisions though.  Seriously, bornstein?!  I've heard conflicting info on whether or not the offsides call was correct or not.

Also, I could see that Gooch shaved his beard. Is that the reason he didn't play?

For a man on the street I have very little info or WiFi or grid, except that it is possible that the empty sections [in the stadium] were due to security for Bill Clinton and the Algerian fans are either very great and nice people or they want to fight.

Anyway, I think Al Gore must have donated the prototype internet to Zimbabwe because it takes 10 minutes to send text emails. Look for some photos and videos from the victory in a couple days. Hopefully before their next game.

Cheers,


Matt

P.S.  Vuvuzelas are officially the new currency in Zambia and Zimbabwe, cab drivers especially love them. I've also learned how two blow two at once [that's what she said].

No comments:

Post a Comment