Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beans don't burn on the grill.

It was bound to happen, folks.  BOUND to happen.



I am writing today to share my joy with you.  Last night, not only did I finish my profiles of all 31 teams not named The United States of America, but I also published my first post for the version of this blog being hosted on Lawrence.com, the online arts and culture magazine for the Lawrence Journal World.

Check my new shizz out here:  Two Worlds, One Cup v 2.0.


With the exception of a three posts (this one and the first two on the other site), the content here will be EXACTLY the same as the content on my vacation home.  Think about it this way:  This site is like original recipe and the other one is extra crispy.

Anyway.  Now you know the deal.  I'm blowin' up!

-ZGS

PS: Here is a funny picture of me!

3 comments:

  1. Fish don fry in da kitchen/beans don burn on the grill/ took a whole lotta tryin'/just to get up that hill/ ohhh...Batter up
    As much as appreciate a little Nelly, I am not sure about this mixing of sports metaphors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite picture of you... look at that farmers tan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete