Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hair Dids - Volume One.

I'm still upset from yesterday's loss, but I suppose it's time to move on.  In an effort to make myself feel better, I will now ruthlessly mock other people's personal appearances.  I hereby present to you:

HAIR DIDS - VOLUME ONE

The World Cup is a stage for some of the most stupid/awesome hairstyles you'll ever see.  Join me as we explore what each notably coiffured player says to their barber before getting a haircut.

Andres Guardado (Mexico) - "Give me The Jewish Spinster."


Derek Boateng (Ghana) - "Give me the Hungarian Puli."




Simon Elliott (New Zealand) - "Give me The Paul Giamatti."




Fernando Muslera (Uruguay) - "Give me The Every Gay Guy in South America."




Josh Kennedy (Australia) - "Give me The Burning Man."




Djibril Cisse (France) - "Give me The Unemployable."




1 comment: