Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hair Dids - Volume Four.

The World Cup is a stage for some of the most stupid/awesome hairstyles you'll ever see.  In honor of incredible hair everywhere, join me as we explore what each notably coiffured player in this game says to their barber before getting a haircut.

HAIR DIDS - VOLUME FOUR



Per Koldrup (Denmark) - "Give me The Sons of Anarchy."


Jorge Valdivia (Chile) - "Give me The Julian Casablancas."


Marcus Tulio Tanaka (Japan) - "Give me The Feathered Thinning Mess."


Tim Wiese (Germany) - "Give me The Thomas Hayden Church."


Reneilwe Lethsolonyane (South Africa) - "Give me The Debbie Gibson."


Benoit Assou-Ekotto (Cameroon) - "Give me The Aerobics Instructor."


Diego Forlan (Uruguay) - "Give me The Point Break."


Dirk Kuyt (Netherlands) - "Give me The Third Grade."


Mile Jedinak (Australia) - "Give me The Scribble."


Sulley Muntari (Ghana) - "Give me the Makes Me Look Even More Like A Fish."


Marko Pantelic (Serbia) - "Give me The Crusades."


Vladimir Stojkovic (Serbia) - "Give me The I Also Play Lacrosse."


Martin Caceres (Uruguay) - "Give me The Ugliest Girl in School."

1 comment:

  1. Why use his real name, everyone still knows him better as Lowell.

    ReplyDelete