Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hair Dids - The Final Round-Up.

The World Cup is a stage for some of the most stupid/awesome hairstyles you'll ever see.  In honor of incredible hair everywhere, join me as we explore what each notably coiffured player in this game says to their barber before getting a haircut.

This is my last installation of Hair Dids.  It makes me sad.  I hope it makes you laugh.

HAIR DIDS - VOLUME FINAL




Alberto Gilardino (Italy) - "Give me The Zach Morris."


Juan Castillo (Uruguay) - "Give me The Last of the Mohicans."


Andrea Pirlo (Italy) - "Give me The Car Window."


Lee Seung Yeoul (South Korea) - "Give me The Schoolboy."


Arturo Vidal (Chile) - "Give me the Spine of the Andes."


Brad Guzan (USA) - "Give me the Can't Accept My Fate."


Eljero Elia (Netherlands) - "Give me The Braux Hawk.


Gervinho (Ivory Coast) - "Give me The Extension-Over."


Hakan Yakin (Switzerland) - "Give me The Druid."


Jean Jacques Gosso (Ivory Coast) - "Give me The Best Hair at the World Cup."


MacBeth Sibaya (South Africa) - "Give me the Toil and Trouble."


Marek Hamsik (Slovakia) - "Give me The L.A. Looks."


Martin Demichelis (Argentina) - "Give me The Adrian Paul."



Cho Yong Hyung, Kang Min Soo, Kim Bo Kyung, Kim Dong Jin - "Give us The Beatles."


Milivoje Novakovic (Slovenia) - "Give me the I Hate You, Dad."


Neven Subotic (Serbia) - "Give me The Date Rapist."


Nicolas Nkoulou (Cameroon) - "Give me The Dreadlocked Tootsie."


Sebastian Abreu (Uruguay) - "Give me The Romance Novel."


Georgios Samaras (Greece) - "Give me The Vidal Sassoon."


Sotirios Kyrgiakos (Greece) - "Give me The Fashionable Brown Bear."


Yoshito Okubo (Japan) - "Give me The Biggie Shorty."


Carlos Pavon (Honduras) - "Give me The Unfortunate."

-ZGS

No comments:

Post a Comment